For the tone control you can use the parameter Bass,
Treble (up to +/- 14db), and channel balance.
With the frontal dial you can change them on the device itself or, in addition, you can change the parameters with the supplied remote control.
As all Audioblock devices, the housing of the V-250 is made entirely of metal. This is an impressive statement, quality workmanship and sound convincing at an unbeatable price.
Because of its design, the Block devices do not require noisy ventilation.
This guarantees not only a dynamic music playback, but also a rich sound for quieter passages.
The V-250 has 5-Stereo-RCA inputs for your CD player (C-250), Radio (R-250) or your TV.
For the playback of mobile devices, the V-250 has a mini-jack stereo input.
To connect a turntable (MM) like our PS-100+ you can use the built-in phono preamplifier.
Furthermore, the V-250 has a line-out (output), and a 6.3mm stereo headphone jack
- Output (RMS @ 4 | 8 Ohm): 2x 40 | 2x 30 Watt
- Analogue Inputs: 4x stereo line-in 250 mV
- Phono Input: 1x MM 5 mV
- Analogue Outputs: line out 100 kOhm, headphone 300 Ohm, 1,25 V
- THD: < 0,1% (@1 Watt)
- Signal to noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Channel separation: > 59 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 50 KHz
- Tone control: Bass | Treble ± 14 dB
- Power consumption "Off": < 0,01 Watt
- Power consumption "Standby": 0,4 Watt
- Power consumption "Operating": 150 Watt (max.)
- Dimensions W | H | D: 430 x 75 x 289 mm
- Weight (kg): 5,3
- Features: full metal housing, system remote control, logo embossed in the top plate